Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epsilon's Shop.

3 posters

Go down

Epsilon's Shop.  Empty Epsilon's Shop.

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Epsilon's Shop is owned by a man named Raziel Griese. He's a bit understaffed right now and could use some assistance at his forge. A help wanted poster is hung outside. Epsilon's Shop is a weapon shop filled with all sorts of objects of destruction. Also he has an assortment of everyday goods.

Custom Rifle. Has a scope, cushioned stock, and is fitted with an extraordinarily long barrel. This is a snipers dream machine. It has the words The Last thing You'll Never See stenciled onto the side of the barrel. 127 gold rulos.

A set of dueling pistols. Classic and chivalrous ways for nobles to kill each other. Ones name is Fury, the other is called Honor. One is nickel plated while the other is a darker steel. 20 gold Rulos.

Sylvia's flame. A wand that has been made from the bones of an ancient Dragon. It's fire blasts could destroy entire villages much like the original beast. 150 gold helps.

Tooth and nail. A set of daggers made from a long since dead race of daconoid humans. While just a mite sharper than regular iron the historical value more than makes up for the meagre price of 5 gold rulos.

A hammer and nails. 15 silver rulos.
Sleeping roll. 5 silver rulos.
Horse shoes. 8 silver rulos.
Ammunition. 50 silver rulos. Each ammunition purchase will equal ten shots.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Epsilon's Shop.  Empty Re: Epsilon's Shop.

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:44 pm

(Does he need a blacksmith or an enchanter?)

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 pm

(Actually he really only needs a store clerk. Though someone with enchantment training would have a better chance at earning the job.)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 pm

(Can drake apply in this topic?)

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 pm

(Sure, so can one other person since stocking the shelves and speaking to customers is a two man job.)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm

The bell on the front door rings out as drake walks in and patiently waits until there is a break in customers before approaching him "Hello sir I heard you were looking for some help around here. I'd like to apply for a part time position if you have any" drake speaks frankly and respectfully to the store keeper

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:48 pm

The man looks grizzled from likely many battles. He has scars covering his body and two odd protrusions coming from his back force him to work hunched over. His left eye has gone grey and milky while his right is trained on Drake. His voice still carries an air of authority that he must've gained from leading men into battle. "Looking for a job huh? I have a position available sure. I can pay forty silver rulos per day of service. You any good with talking to customers?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:05 pm

"Yes sir, at least I think so sir" drake says to the old warrior "I don't have any real experience, other than offered enchanting services at the academy for a bit" he explains being sure to look raziel in the eyes

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 pm

"Enchanting eh? I mainly handle the forge and its enchanting but a young pup like you might gain something for helping out on some of the more delicate projects. How much you'll earn on these projects will vary. Other than that when do you think you can start?" The man's voice is gruff but that's more from a lifetime of fighting than any particular dislike Drake.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

"As soon as you'd have me" Drake said quickly he didn't really have any friends expecting him later, or any studying to do that day  He was comfortably ahead in all his subjects he'd been looking into some non required magics but that could wait.

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:04 pm

"Alright good. We're going to count today as a half pay since you're starting later in the shift. You deal with anyone who comes in. If they're asking for something specific then come tell me. Most will just be wanting the cheep stuff. So I figure you can handle that....what the-" His eyes widen as he catches a glimpse of the blades he's carrying. His voice is shaky and he leans against the counter for support. "Wh-where did you get those?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:10 pm

"Oh I just enchanted them for a friend" Drake shows them up showing the skilled enchantments he had placed on the blades proudly. "I actually left a note in my room to meet me here if I wasn't back yet" he then notices the look on the shopkeepers face "why is something wrong?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Flashes of a man wielding deadly tomahawks flash through his mind but also an image of a girl holding two blades like stilettos. "Your friend who had these.....who were they? Man or woman?" He asks regaining his composure. It can't be the same person, it's impossible.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 pm

"Oh uh..." He begins he is about to tell the shop keeper but then stops as a thought crosses his mind "what if I'm putting them at risk,?" As soon as that crosses his mind he backs up "I need to use the outhouse!" He blurts out forgetting no one has had an outhouse in decades he quickly turns toward the door just in time to see Erwin and ymira at THE door "crap baskets"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm

6:28 P.M November seventh. Five days before the forest incident.

The duo had been walking into town. One because Erwin was hungry after finishing practicing his spell and two because Ymira needed to grab her new blades. Those blades were her prized possessions, it was the last thing that tied her to the past. She walked inside the shop and first saw her blades in Drakes hands. They were shining and had a fresh rune carved into them she was about to thank Drake on a job well done when she noticed that he looked frightened. Wait a minute why was he holding her blades on in the first place."You trying to pawn of my blades Drake?" Raziels heart stopped at the sound of her voice. It had to be her, it had to be his little girl. He had always cursed being a fallen but the fact that it's longevity gave him the ability to see her one last time made it all worth it. Still he says nothing to her, if she's forgotten him. Best he remains forgotten. However he does smile, first time he has in years.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm

"Of course not" Drake says to her in an extremely sincere manner "I came down here for a job thought some of my work might be nice to show off ya know?" He quickly handed her the blades this is the part she wasn't going to like "that's when this gentleman asked me who the blades belonged to" he gives her a look as if to say he thinks the man knows who you are

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:27 pm

The old waves away the concerned look Erwin and Ymira gave to him. "Oh don't fret. I was wondering who the owner of this relic was. It's craftsmanship is evident of who made it. An ancient assassin. You have a very good eye for weapons young lady." He says with a smile. Ymira stared at him for a moment before nodding. A few people have made the same remark before,and with the man's blindness in one eye she doubts he could be an assassin. She returns the smile and hands a small pouch of coins to Drake. "Well thanks for the enchantment Drake. We'll be seeing you."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 pm

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't see the look in your eyes earlier then." Drake says once the others have left, and adds "Do I still have a job?"" Honestly he isn't sure who this guy is, could be her long lost father for all he knew but he doubted the man could hurt ymira if he tried... The shop keeper hurting him however... That was a more distinct possibility

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am

"Hmm? Oh yes, forgot you were here for a moment. Yeah you still have the job if you want it. I'm sorry those blades belonged to someone I knew a long time ago. In any case if you need any instructions just come to the forge I'll be there until nine. We close up shop a half hour afterwards."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:40 am

"Yes sir" Drake says just happy to have a source of income who knows maybe raz would show him some enchanting sometime too. It's sad how many mages only learn the bare minimum of the art to graduate, most mages don't even reach his current ability. Ah well to work then

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:36 am

"Oh and kid..." He pauses at the doorway between the shop and the forge. He doesn't look back at Drake but he does speak to him."When you see that woman again be sure to tell her that the Fallen never forget one of their own." He says cryptically before walking into the workshop. Within a matter of moments the sound of hammer on steel fills the air.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 am

Drake nods wondering what that was all about he shrugged it off

(Check your inbox)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum