Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for adventure/dorm life

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Preparation for adventure/dorm life - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparation for adventure/dorm life

Post by Razgriz Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:18 pm

"No, I think you're a human. Which is almost as bad if not worse than us. But if you're coming with us then you best get ready. We'll stop by Epsilon's and the new general store that opened." She swung her bag over her back as well as Ewins considering he just gave three pints of blood."Prepare yourself for an extended journey. Should take us a minimum of three days to find who we're looking for."
(Would you mind making the general store?)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Preparation for adventure/dorm life - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparation for adventure/dorm life

Post by Admin Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:56 pm

(Me or Lisa?)
Jesse nods "no need to get so definsive blood sucker I'll meet ya at raz's"

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:08 pm

(Either one.) "Always have to be on the defensive if there's a vampire Hunter on the prowl. We'll make our own way there once Erin is ready to travel. We'll meet you and the fey there in about thirty minutes."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 pm

"Otay!!"
Lisanna
Lisanna

http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2