Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of help

2 posters

Go down

In need of help Empty In need of help

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 am

Drake gasps as he is kicked in the ribs yet again he's given up on fighting at this point and just goes into fetal position as he is beaten relentlessly by the other second year students he had made fools of during an enchanting competition. He hadn't meant to honestly he had won fairly but they caught up with him in the hallway and accused him of cheating,.so here he was, in one of the old classrooms his staff had been knocked out of his hands, he couldn't focus enough to cast magic,  due to the beating, and he wasn't a fighter, all he could do was try to protect his face and stomach as he was pummeled to a pulp with ease by the group of larger more athletic students.

Drakect

Back to top Go down

In need of help Empty Re: In need of help

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:22 am

4:30 P.M November sixth. Three days after Erwins brawl with Jesse and one week before the forest fiasco.

Erwin and Ymira had been heading back towards the dorm room when they happened upon a group of second years pummeling some kid in one of the abandoned classrooms. The kid wasn't exactly putting up a fight and looked like the kind who'd rather be reading than training so chances are very good that the kid didn't deserve this. Erwin was rather bored and definitely wouldn't consider kicking in these guys teeth as a waste of his time. He looked at Ymira and knew she was thinking the same thing. The two crept up behind the biggest of the lot and decided to get their attention. "Oi, Suzy." He said in an attempt to get the big brute to turn around. The second he did he met Erwins right fist in his face quickly followed by a chance meeting of the bullies chin and Erwins left hand. Meanwhile Ymira had pulled out her knives and held them against the throats of the other two assailants. Erwin glared down at the ringleader and began building up a large ball of fire at the tip of his wand. He aimed it down on the big guys head. His voice is cold and remorseless."Kid you still alive? If so tell me how you want this to end. Do we let them go or do we colour the room with them?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:37 am

Drake looks up at Erwin  peeling his arms away from his face and slowly starting to rise griping his pained rib he looks at his rescuer the more athletic and generally tougher looking he probably could waste them all. He walks over and picks up his staff. With which he quickly summons a swarm of ravens that attack the students pecking and clawing them as the flee the room with the ravens in pursuit. "That'll work" he assures Erwin "thanks I'm drake" he offers a hand to shake

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 am

Erwin shakes his hand. And laughed as the assailants were chased away by a group of angry birds."Erin O'Donnell and that's my sister Yumi." He says gesturing with his wand at Ymira. She gives a small smile."Hey." Erwin crossed his arms and looked at the freshman. His voice is a bit more gruff when he speaks again. "Mind telling me what that was all about?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:58 am

"School second year enchanting contest, I beat them, they ambushed me in the hall and the big one hit me and accused me of cheating" Drakes frown turns into an embarrassed but proud smile at the next part it "I told him I wasn't his mother last night... And they took exception to that"

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 am

Erwin couldn't help but laugh."You got balls kid. But I wouldn't be saying that stuff to people who outnumber you three to one. At least if you want to keep them from being crushed into paste. Second year you say? So sophomore then, well actually I may have a job for you. Twenty silver rulos if you're interested." He says as he reaches into his pocket. He beckons Ymira over to him and asks her to show him her knives and what she'd like done with them. "I've been meaning to get them enchanted for a while now but I haven't had the time. Could you get these so that the blades edge will never dull and can become invisible?"

Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 am

Drake inspects the blades "yeah I'll need a a couple days though."  He nods then stops "Hold On I've seen you before!" He announces shocked at Erwin recognizing him from some meet his father had had to attend in the western lands with another noble house, or he recognized yimra anyway

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

The second they hear this Erwin moves to shut the doors. His voice is calm. After latching the door closed he looked back at Drake."Oh, I'm afraid you have us confused for someone else. Now I'd like you to think very carefully about the next words you say." Ymira kicks out the kids legs  and stands on his wrist until he lets go of the staff. When he did Erwin plucked it from his grasp and tossed it out of the way. Erwin crouched down beside him and stared at him. Fear was clearly evident on his face after the way they'd just saved him."You see, Yumi and I have gone to great lengths to not be recognized. But now that you have recognized us you've put us into a bit of an awkward position." He nonchalantly takes his wand and put the razor sharp edge to Drakes throat. His voice remains calm and collected as he speaks. "You see, we can't have people running around knowing who we are. So caution would dictate that we kill you, summon some creature to devour you and let it roam off into the wilds. But...i don't really want to kill you. You seem like a good kid and I try not to make a habit of killing people who don't deserve it. You're a smart kid so I'm sure you know what'll happen to you if words gets out of who we are right?"

"We'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish. I'm sure that isn't what you want now is it? So think carefully about what you're going to do if we let you up." She says as her turn to a deep crimson and her fangs slide into place. They really didn't want to kill him but if he forced them...
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:35 pm

"H...hey it's  cool... I was just  surprised to see someone I knew." Drake stuttered at Erwin a little in shock by the situation, honestly he hadn't even heard what had happened to erwins family or he wouldn't have blurted anything out  in the  first place "So uh... Not sure I want to know this  but did something happened?" The hapless sophomore begins to regain some of his composure, he realizes he shouldn't have asked that last question and quickly adds "I mean say no more I won't tell a soul"

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

"No. You asked so you get to know. It's already known by most people anyway. Their was an insurgency sent to kill my family and I. It's known as the battle of Blackreach. My family was cut down in cold blood by my uncle. I am the last surviving member of my house thanks to him. I managed to escape and Ymira here cut her way out of that mess herself. Now...I'm gonna let you up and you're going to walk out of this room calmly. You're not going to say a word about this to anyone else you'll be killing them and yourself. Are we clear?" He says moving his wands tip away from his throat.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Drake nods and starts to get up "of course I won't tell anyone. Let me know if you need anything though." He picks up his staff slowly careful not to point it at anyone, he honestly didn't want anyone to get hurt, and still wanted to pay them back for saving him "do you still want me to enchanted thoughs daggers?" He asked wanting to help and really needed the money

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:02 pm

"Yeah if you're up to it still. You might want to go and talk to old man Raziel if you're hurting for cash. He put up a sign asking for help not too long ago. Not sure what he's gonna be paying though." Ymira walks over to him and gently hands her babies over to him.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakect Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:09 pm

"Pick em up tomorrow afternoon here's my room number" he hands them a card with a  room number on it "doing enchanting for other students is an occasional source of income" he explains why he has the card "and I'll be sure to check that out." He takes the daggers and heads for the door

Drakect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum