Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: saga of steel rp

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: saga of steel rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: saga of steel rp

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:18 am

"Oh I know but you still have useful information like rankings, commanders, unit structure to name a few" Ysold says plainly ignoring the other man "so the wayni see it you have two options, prisoner, or I cut your throat"

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: saga of steel rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: saga of steel rp

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:21 am

Tal's struggles weaken and die as he goes silent and just stares angrily at Mavis, tears streaming down his cheeks

Bann looks helplessly at Arden, unsure what to do

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:28 am

Arden shrugs "so I know  elves are pricks but you can't blame an entire species because of the prickish actions of one raiding party, we're just trying to keep the elves from killing us all and for that we need Intel, we know next to nothing about how their warband functions and is run, and any foot soldier can tell us about it but we dont have time to go capture another right now"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:33 am

Bann releases Tal, who seems much calmer now, until he punches Arden in the nose (he's not wearing a helmet I'd he?) As hard as be can
"They killed my sons you ass! I'll kill every last elf I can find till one manages to bring me down. If you want to question this one so be it...but you Will not stop my vengeance. No-"
In the middle of his sentence Bann's sword pommel hits Hus temple and Tal tumbles over, unconscious

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:38 am

Mavis just smirks "Oh they don't tell me that stuff ,its all on a need to k ow basis , Nightstalker corps , private ,if you were wondering ,were sent into the most dangerous situations with the most basic of orders ,unit info ,commanding officers ,resources...all confidential ,as we often get caught after excecuting our targets ,so to make sure we don't spill ,they give us nothing to spill!!" He says casually ,a mocking grin on his face.
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:43 am

Bann crouches next to the young elf, leaving Tal slumped unconscious on the ground behind him. Smiling amiably he pulls a knife from Mavis's belt
"Nice blade...."
He sets the knife against the middle and index finger of Mavis's dominant hand, just firm enough to draw a bead of blood
"You know something. And don't play me for a fool, you've seen troop movements, or seen the defenses of elven cities, hell you probably know something of the border guards... And if you ever wish to pull a bow again you'll tell us SOMETHING useful"

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 am

(Oh i should mention human and elven kingdoms are seperated by an expanse of goblin territory contolled by various warlords so that battle was the first military vs military conflict)

"Ok how about elven anguage i take it you know that?" Ysold asks
(Dude just give them a reason not to kill him)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:15 am

(Or cut his fingers off and feed them to him)

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:43 am

(Ah fine whatever)

"Oh fluently ,I can tell you some things ,but nothing about the ground troops ,hell I'm pretty sure they don't even know we exist , yes I know the language,and I can tell you what my next mission ,..and what I know of how we operate"Mavis says nodding slowly.

He begins to look around ,examining everyone around him "For starters my mission was to kill that Arden bloke ,and you ,I almost succeeded I heard a joke one of your soldiers said and I started laughing so instead of the arrow landing square in your comrade's eye ,it only grazed his neck "He explains "After killing him I was to execute you with a shot to the heart and leave for a rendezvous point a few miles west of here ,by now though my fellows have already cleared out ...you wont find a damn thing , I'm a rookie though ...if not you would be dead "
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:51 am

Bann looks up at Ysold and shrugs, removing the knife from Mavis's fingers

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:02 am

He exhales heavily in relief ,grinning sheepishly "Alright then , where to from there ,how about an origin no? Well ,as you may have noticed by now ,there has been a large increase of officer deaths in you military , quick out of nowhere ,just one arrow ,square in the skull everytime...well that is us ,the night stalkers a corps of elven assassins and spies made up of the most expendable people the elven kingdoms have to offer ,bastards , P.O.W's , human freeman ,the like ...they pick us up off the streets ,and train us as killers , and since we don't wear a standard uniform...no one can ever tell when we are there , hell there's probably at least a single night stalker in every major military unit you humies have to offer " he says in a blunt tone "But the best of us ,the fastest blades the coldest hearts , are sent in not as spies but as Outriders , the guys who kill your generals ,you know that king ,ruled over the eastern kingdoms ,my first assignment on them . However when encountering an outside rit is easier to identify them ,our bows are of a very high quality elven wood...hard to mistake for anything else ,so you'll often find us as raggedy looking fellows with bows wrapped up in rags as a disguise "He explains ,pointing at himself .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 am

"Well aint that interesting? " captain ysold says tying his hands behind his back marching him forward and motioning for the others to follow "too bad it's mostly irrelevant since this kingdom's army was just crushed" 

Arden growls at the cowardice of this elven organization. "I think we should kill him anyway, he's a. War criminal and this may be a ruse so he can use us to get inside the capitol. .. then again that would be pretty pointless as they've already broken this kingdoms army anyway" 
(I'll allow this butThey haven't breached the western kingdoms,  and again up until now there has been little to no contact between humans and elves, and the elves aren't a sneaky people as a whole, they're an arrogant people who believe in their military might)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 am

(Okay )

Mavis just shrugs .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:06 am

"Oh believe me its not only for this kingdom ,the elves may be arrogant ,but they aren't stupid ,they've captured entire spy rings of human kingdoms before ." You begin noticing he's been using the word "They" alt when.it comes to elves.
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 am

(I want to do a scene that might give you a better idea of this elven mentality,  and stop this from turning into an espionage rp. I need someone to play the leader of mavis's organization (he will be executed,) and someone to play the general's second in comand)

"You trust me" ysold cuts in "if someone says you elves have spies in the west, they are sorely mistaken, or lying to you"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:51 am

(I can play Mavis's boss)

Tal begins to stir, and groans from the ground

Bann glances over to Arden and flicks Hus eyes to the huntsman
"Make sure he doesn't do something stupid?"

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:45 pm

"I didn't say in the west yet , I just mean that they are beginning to target it ...so I would stay on....ummn what's the humie word for this again.........don't help me ill figure it out .....alert!! Yeah ,yeah that's the word "He says nodding as he manages a small smile ,this sucks.

(Okay ,if you will ,I mean I understand it , I was just gonna let them sit around for a bit and just let the outriders' (The warrior ones ) be the problem on the battlefield ,but do you )
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:21 pm

The spy master is in his quarters when his door  suddenly bursts open with a kick if hurricane like force sending fragments and splinters everywhere  standing their is the elven general a tall fair skinned man with broad shoulders, who towered above all those in camp. "Do you care to explain this to me?"he asks in a calm tone of voice as he holds up the arrow that pierced the kings neck moonlight glinting off his battlescared face

"From what ive seen im not sjre that is possible" Arden says with a slight grin "but ill try"

"Its not all that bad " Ysold saye rolling her eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 pm

(Why are some of those letters biger than others? Seriously that was not intentional)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Tal goes to sit up, holding his head

The spy master shrugs,
"That my lord is an arrow"

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:58 pm

"How observant, but this is not just an arrow," he chuckles the king of chuckle that belies his inner furry "it's an arrow that Peirced the kings throat  fired from a hidden archer , wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

Arden "well look who's awake"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Tal's gaze lights on Arden and his face darkens
"Which one if you bastarda did it?"

The spymaster shrugs again, feeling secure in his power and his safety
"I know much about many things...."

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:22 pm

As the spy master speaks the general moves with lightning speed skewering the spy master's cheek and tongue with the arrow and pinning his face to the wall "you're a long way from the burecrats in t capitol spy master" he says still very calm as he draws his sword.and points to his own second in command "send a courier to the remaining eastern kings informing them of the identity of the spy master's agents I will not allow the war crimes to run rampant under my command" an arrow no doubt from one of the spy masters agents. The general plucks the arrow out of mid air as his soldiers fiercely loyal to their skilled and fair general promtly execute the would be assassin

Arden shrugs "the one who will use the pointy end next time you try something stupid like that"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Tal frowns and rubs his temple
"Answer the question"

The spymaster tries to talk around the arrow but it just comes out as gurgles and blood as the arrows pierced his tongue

Farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:53 pm

"It was bann"  Arden says and points to him

"Spy master thorn, i charge you with insubordination, numerous war crimes, and actions morally treasonous to the fabric of elven society how do you plead?"  He waits for the spy master to gurgle some more then nods "defence noted" The eleven general proceeds to cut off the spy masters head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next