Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little talk

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A little talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A little talk

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 pm

A massive and muscular Kodiak bear was curled up in an office that seemed more like a bear's cave than a professors office, although that may have been due to the animal skeletons and the relatively fresh half eaten dear carcass. The smell certainly did nothing to make it seem more pleasant but there was a large variety of books some spell books some fiction, several lying open on the floor. And a desk smashed in the corner either by accident or frustration you couldn't tell

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Ymira put her hand out in front of Erwin before he could go inside. She looked at the bear then back at the professor. She didn't want to go against her last master's wishes but shed rather do that than send his only son to his death."You know, I think we'll be fine. We're just gonna go find an inn somewhere else. Maybe a different academy." she said as she hurriedly tried to get Erwin away from this room.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Sammantha stirred awake with a yawn lifting her head off the ground she saw the pair and oppened her jaws "good evening children, what brings you to my office" The bear speak in a remarkably feminine, and almost musical voice as she rises to her full height of fifteen feet and lets out a yawn that sounds like it should belong to a much softer human not a a massive bear. "Oh don't look like that I can't bear to see y'all so frightened" she puns

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Ymira stared wide eyed at the massive creature. Her mind stopped entirely. So many things about this image contradict each other that she has a hard time trying to even formulate a response. Erwin however doesn't have any concerns. If the headmaster had trusted this creature than he would as well. He took a step forward, much to Ymiras dismay and looked up at the enormous bear. "Hello Ms.Samantha the headmaster sent us here because he said you could help us get situated here since we have a few unusual circumstances." there is no fear in his voice or his eyes. Just a little smile as he waited patiently for a reply.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm

"Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you two, come in, tell me about these circumstances" she says motioning to a very large chair and a couch she proceeded to comically settle into the  chair and wait for them "pardon the mess I like to do my own hunting when I can, instincts I suppose"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Erwin made his way to the couch while gently pulling Ymira along. Together they both sat down, though one looked as though she was a rat caught in a trap."My name is Erwin Jaeger and this is my guardian, Ymira. We wished to ask for illusions to be put on our hair and for a room far away from the other students. Also we ask that we may both share this room. Recently I lost my entire family and everything I own due to my treacherous uncle. Not more than a month ago I was shot by one of hid assassins so I fear that they will still be looking for me." He absentmindedly moved his hand to his left breast where the bullet struck. Luckily a healer had been nearby and had managed to repair the damaged lung.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Sammantha quietly adds their uncle to the list of people she intends to maul some day "well that's awful to hear children, I hope you grow up and tear his face.off in front of his screaming wife and children" she says to them sympathetically. She motions for him to come over "are you sure you want to go with an illusion,transmutation would be harder for people to spot, whereas illusion a skilled mage might.see the magic I can do a semi permanent transmutation that would leave no sign at all, either way what's your desired appearance?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Erwin walks over until he's just a few inches from the bear."No. I want it to be an illusion. If I'm ever going to to reclaim my home and avenge my family I want to do it as the man I was the day I left. Also because my hair shows that I was born a Jaeger if I renounce that then I may as well renounce all claim to my home." He reaches up and touches his hair while thinking for a moment. "Unless the transmutation wasn't permanent. If it wasn't permanent and I would be able to revert back to how I looked before the transmutation then that may work instead. As for how I wish to look well..." He quickly describes Brown hair,Brown eyes and skin that makes him look like he's grown up on an island.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 pm

"Semi permanent" the bear explains "it'd basically be your true appearance but it could be changed back by myself, someone who had seen you before, or someone who had a photo graph of you"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:05 pm

"Hi samm "Maj says and waves "You have any Colombian coffee on hand ,Amond's is terrible , no sugar "He says as he takes a sip anyway and smirks when he sees Ymira's face "The magic vampire bodyguard is surprised ...okay "
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 pm

"Actually I'm not magic. If anything was magic it was my parents. As for the surprise well.." She gestures at Samantha in a desperate lack of words "I mean how can I not be surprised when seeing one of these? I've seen Dragon humans, orcs and a secret organization of hitmen with wings but an actual bear sorceress? Well I think that takes the cake." She looks up at Samantha apologetically. "No offense intended."

Erwin scratched his chin in thought for a moment contemplating what he should do. He ignored Ymira and the professor as he thought. Finally he let out a shaky sigh before nodding his head. "Alright Ms. Samantha. If you think that's best then let's go forward with it."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Sammantha just laughs at ymira "I have been known to "borrow" people's cakes" she admits to her problem of stealing actual cakes as she begins carefully weaving Erwin into the appearance he preferred, she answered Maj "I'd make you some, but... Well I don't have thumbs" she says

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:19 am

"Oh yeah ....forgot that , how do you open the door then ?" He looks behind him to notice the door is hanging off its hinges "Oh yeah ...makes sense"
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:23 am

Erwin moved to see himself in the mirror. What he saw was someone else, while the practical reasons behind this made sense and he's glad that he did this....he couldn't help but feel his heart break. Erwin Jaeger died today and Erin O'Donnell was born. But since he didn't want to upset anyone he put on as happy of a smile as he could and looked over at Samantha. "So do you have a room available?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am

"Well he's taking this surprisingly well ,most people would break down after that "Mayhjeen says and pats the kid on the back .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 am

Sammantha nods thoughtfully at him, she can see the heart break underneath his smile and it had made her feel awful about what she had to do but at least the boy was safe. "Crimson dorms are up stairs to the left... Good luck jeager" she says to him, it was the last time anyone would address him by his birth name for a long time

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:25 am

"I won't try to console you ,but good luck....just so you know ,I'm gonna pretend to hate you from now on "He says with a smirk and walks out .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:28 am

(That should be a good ending scene for this story segment. I think doing other personalized moments like this with the other characters would be interesting to see. Like when Nekoma got here or Bryn or any of the others.)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:34 am

I agree but we need more professors

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 am

I can do one or two if you need some extras.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 am

I'd make a student but to be honest I'm not sure if I want to have all the restrictions that come along with that .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:47 am

I'd appreciate that and Maj only the younger students get a lot of restriction

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:34 am

Meh
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:04 am

You certainly don't have to

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Yeah ,think ill just stick with mayhjeen for now
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum